Freerider Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freerider Fan Forum

Play the game.Post your track

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BMX POSSIBLE INFO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peanut butta
Admin
peanut butta

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-11-30

BMX POSSIBLE INFO Empty
PostSubject: BMX POSSIBLE INFO   BMX POSSIBLE INFO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 pm

I am going to be making a series of tracks called "BMX POSSIBLE 1" "BMX POSSIBLE 2" etc.

All of the tracks must be used with bmx and they are all possible...yet very hard.

If you beat it just post a comment saying you did (if you are lying it is your own fault... this does not help you in anyway...and you loss your pride).

if you did beat it, on the first post above the track i will write your name saying you beat it...GOOD LUCK

By the way...all of the bmx possible tracks will be posted in an olive color

Most of these tracks are short and to the point. Just about all of them (so far) are not long and most can be finished under 10 seconds and some under 30 seconds.( you can take as long as you want to beat a track)

Last edited by peanut butta on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dielan
Freerider
dielan

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-12-01

BMX POSSIBLE INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMX POSSIBLE INFO   BMX POSSIBLE INFO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Can't beat 4, all the other ones i beat in less than 10 secs though. but 4 i just die right off the start, no matter how i lean, only way i can get past the start is in mtb
Back to top Go down
peanut butta
Admin
peanut butta

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-11-30

BMX POSSIBLE INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMX POSSIBLE INFO   BMX POSSIBLE INFO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

dielan wrote:
Can't beat 4, all the other ones i beat in less than 10 secs though. but 4 i just die right off the start, no matter how i lean, only way i can get past the start is in mtb

yeah sorry i messed up on the 4th... i fixed it now tho....and post that you beat it each topic so i can put you down on the "beat it:" thing above the code...sorry bout the 4th one again...but i fixed it banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BMX POSSIBLE INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMX POSSIBLE INFO   BMX POSSIBLE INFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMX POSSIBLE INFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerider Fan Forum :: Groups :: Peanut butta's forum-
Jump to: